Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Call for Papers

Confession: About a month ago, I put a hidden statcounter on this blog to see how many of you were visiting but not leaving comments. I was a little surprised by the results:

Over the last 30 days, statcounter.com has counted:

1,046 page loads
751 unique visitors
331 returning visitors


Frankly, this makes me a little embarassed. You folks keep visiting, and I'm only posting once every couple of weeks, and I still haven't finished the "engaging the text" series.

Sorry.

In light of this new information, I'm going do do two things. First, I'm going to hustle up and finish this series of posts on the biblical texts about homosexuality.

Second, I'm going to request that you give me a hand. Every once in a while, I get busy or lazy, and it would be nice to have some guest posts saved up for those occasions. So if you have some interesting thoughts or questions that fit with the subject matter of Liberal Jesus, please let me know. And just to clarify, you don't have to be theologically or economically or socially liberal: opposing viewpoints are welcome as well.

To submit a guest post, please send email to this address: diablog.pop@gmail.com

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hi Matthew. I came across your blog through following a comment stream off of Brandon Scott Thomas's blog. I just wanted to say that I am really interested in what you have to say about the Romans passage here. I like a lot of what I have read here so far, and REALLY enjoyed your comments on the "Women should wear modest clothes" blog entry. I laughed out loud at most of them.

Matthew said...

Brian,

Hi, thanks. Glad you stopped by.

I, too, am looking forward to finding out what I have to say about Romans. =)