Thursday, October 13, 2005

For Shame

Wow. A month and a day since my last post. If anyone's still visiting, I beg your forgiveness.

I also haven't read any blogs for the past month, and I haven't done any work on diablog. Instead, I've been trying to start a little side business. Between that and the time spent playing with my crazy baby (who is 9 months old today), my blog has fallen into disrepair.

I'm not sure if the business is going to go or not, but once I get things started I'll see if I can't get this old blog juiced up again.

3 comments:

life_of_bryan said...

Wow - glad to know you're still alive, and best of luck with the side business. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but if I know you I could hazard a guess. That being the case, let me suggest a couple of catchy names and slogans for said business venture:

Matt's Rent-a-Midget -- "For those times when a regular sized friend just doesn't measure up"

Matt's Brothel Supply -- "The Hill Country's leading adult HazMat & toiletries provider for over two months"

Matt's Meth & Crack Warehouse -- "If you're not shopping with me, you're burning money...among other things"

Matt's Biohazard Gift Shop -- "For the person who has everything, except contaminated sharps and human waste/remains"

As you can tell, I excelled in my Entrepreneurship course in school.

Paul said...

Your public awaits...

Kyle said...

I'm still here. I've been posting but mostly fluff, like tags and my favorites, etc. I understand your busy-ness.